IPod Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. It is accepted by the parties to these terms and conditions herein that the promotional offer should not be interpreted as an inducement to make a claim for damages. Rather, the gift is a thank you for choosing to instruct us to pursue your claim on your behalf.
2. This promotion only applies to personal injury claims received by this practice from 1st January 2012 until 1st February 2012. This promotion does not apply to work referred to Johnson Law Limited from claims management companies where a referral fee has been paid or otherwise.
3. The iPod will be sent to you providing the following criteria is satisfied namely:-
a. Your claim for damages is accepted by one of our solicitors who have carried out a risk assessment relating to the matter and in their judgment have come to the conclusion that there are reasonable prospects of success based upon the evidence before them. The decision on whether to accept the claim is that of our solicitor and is final.
b. From the date of receipt of your “instructions” at this office a period of 21 working days are allowed for Johnson Law Limited to make a decision as to whether there are reasonable prospects of success and if they wish to accept your claim. The expression “instructions” denotes receipt of a signed CFA, Terms of Business / retainer documentation all of which must have been signed and returned to Johnson Law Limited. The 21 day period for Johnson Law Limited to make a decision on prospects begins to run from the date of receipt of instructions (see above).
c. Upon acceptance of the claim (see above) the iPod promotional gift will be sent to you following a period of 7 days which must have elapsed from the date of written notification of acceptance of the claim from us to yourself.
d. You must have agreed to instruct us to act on your behalf and signed an appropriate Conditional Fee Agreement / Terms of Business / retainer documentation at the initial interview / initial date of first instruction. Failure to let us have any retainer nullifies any application to receive the promotional gift.
4. Any application / request for the iPod promotion gift must be made by you to Johnson Law Limited within 14 days from the date of receipt by us of your signed Conditional Fee Agreement / Terms of Business / retainer documentation. For the avoidance of doubt, so soon as the aforementioned period of 14 days has expired no application for the iPod promotional gift will be valid thereafter.
5. A simple acceptance of the claim by Johnson Law Limited (in accordance with the criteria above) denotes that Johnson Law Limited consider on the available evidence before them as at the date of acceptance of the claim that there are reasonable prospects of success. This does not mean that the Defendants have admitted liability for the accident and that there will be a compensation award made in this case.
6. Taking into account the above it will still be necessary thereafter for you to prove your claim and our acceptance of the claim is no guarantee of success.
7. You have agreed to fully co-operate with Johnson Law Limited and to provide information in connection with the claim as reasonably requested by Johnson Law Limited.